Damascus Radio: Israeli leaders are source of terrorism
“The International Community has to shoulder the responsibility of stopping the Israeli flagrant aggression against the Palestinian people which caused more victims and damaged the Palestinian infrastructure”, Damascus Radio reported Saturday.
The state-run radio said that the world, which stood by the United States in condemning terrorism, is currently “astonished” over the US encouragement of “Israeli terrorism”, the Syrian Arab news agency said.
“Israel exploited (the) attacks of September 11 as to serve its deception and lies and put itself as a guardian in the campaign of combating terrorism when all know that the Israeli leaders are the source of terrorism”, the radio further added. It concluded that “Israeli lies don't change the fact that resistance is a legitimate right practiced by all peoples who suffered from occupation”. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: U.S. “deviated role” in fighting terrorism
- Damascus Radio calls on Arabs to stand against US political terrorism logic
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier’s victory in Likud to strengthen extremism
- Damascus Radio: Israel exploits September 11 attacks
- Damascus Radio: Resistance to continue till Israeli occupation ends