Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation will end sooner or later
Damascus Radio on Monday stressed that the aim of building the isolation wall, which Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is trying to build, is actually drawing the Israeli borderline with the West Bank, following the “swallowing (of) thousands of hectares of Palestinian lands”.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio stated that the mentioned wall also aims at partitioning Palestinian lands and turning them into isolated islands, unable to establish a future state on them, the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported.
The radio added, that “terrorist Sharon is working on that plan, (in order) to show the Israelis that he is trying to get them security, after refusing to admit his failure to achieve that, in spite of the destruction and assassination crimes he committed” and despite the “siege and the occupation expansion to the Palestinian villages, cities and camps, which did not kill the intifada”, or resistance.
Damascus Radio concluded its report by saying, “he, who does not read and learn from history that no occupation or terrorism remains forever, must know that Israeli occupation will end sooner or later”. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Peace alone can bring Israelis security
- Syrian state-run radio blasts Israeli “security wall”
- Damascus Radio blasts Israeli “racial policy”
- Damascus Radio praises Palestinian Uprising; says it is “stronger” than “Zionist brutality”
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government