Damascus Radio: Israeli policies include killing and destruction
Damascus Radio on Tuesday stressed the “brutal and suppressive practices of the Israeli occupation forces” against the Palestinians, “under the pretext of the two martyrdom operations recently carried out in the middle of Tel Aviv”.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio said that whoever observes the daily Israeli “suppressive and criminal practices” in the occupied Palestinian territories, comprehends that Israel needs no pretext to justify its practices, because “killing and destruction (are) a principled policy of Israel”.
Cited by SANA, the radio dealt with the International Organizations’ condemnation of the daily Israeli brutal practices and called for providing international protection to the Palestinian people, who are “ignored” by the Israeli leaders, backed by Washington.
Furthermore, the Syrian radio stressed Israel’s failure of subduing the Palestinian people or deterring them from resistance, which will continue as long as the Israeli occupation remains in the region.
The radio concluded that realizing just and comprehensive peace requires putting an end to the Israeli “arrogance and massacres” against the Palestinian people and implementing international resolutions, particularly resolutions 242 and 338. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Damascus Radio: Israel’s weapons of mass destruction pose '\'real threat'\' to region
- Damascus Radio: Resistance to continue till Israeli occupation ends
- Damascus Radio: Peace alone can bring Israelis security
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation will end sooner or later