Damascus Radio: Israeli political crisis - sign of “extremism”
Damascus Radio on Wednesday, described the new “political crisis” taking place in Israel as an indication of extremism and disharmony.
The state-run radio affirmed that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, during the past twenty months of his premiership achieved “insecurity” for the Israelis, through the perpetration of a series of crimes and massacres, SANA reported.
The Syrian radio, in its daily commentary, added that the “big threat” is when the international community is to leave “peace hostage to the Israeli domestic conditions”. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Joining of new Israeli Ministers gives way to further “Zionist extremism”
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier’s victory in Likud to strengthen extremism
- Damascus Radio: “Baths of blood” to take place ahead of Israeli elections
- Syrian dailies: New “extremism” in Israel – sign of further aggression
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government