Damascus radio: Israeli premier’s plot to quell Intifada “about to collapse”
Damascus Radio stressed on Monday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s “plot" to quell the Intifada, or resistance is about to collapse, if it hasn’t already, similar to what happened with his predecessor, former Prime Minister Ehud Barak in south Lebanon, when he was compelled to withdraw in May 2000.
The Syrian state-run radio reported in its daily political commentary that all the “oppressive measures to quell the Intifada have not succeed(ed) so far”. (Albawaba.com)
- Lebanese MP Ghassan Matar: The Israeli Threats are Meant to Raise Barak’s Morale
- Damascus radio: Israeli government on brink of collapse
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier incapable of overcoming Palestinian resistance
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government
- Israeli Tanks Shell Refugee Camps in Gaza, Residence in Beit Jala