Damascus radio: Israeli premier’s plot to quell Intifada “about to collapse”
Damascus Radio stressed on Monday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s “plot" to quell the Intifada, or resistance is about to collapse, if it hasn’t already, similar to what happened with his predecessor, former Prime Minister Ehud Barak in south Lebanon, when he was compelled to withdraw in May 2000.
The Syrian state-run radio reported in its daily political commentary that all the “oppressive measures to quell the Intifada have not succeed(ed) so far”. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier incapable of overcoming Palestinian resistance
- Damascus radio: Israeli government on brink of collapse
- Damascus Radio praises Palestinian Uprising; says it is “stronger” than “Zionist brutality”
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation will end sooner or later