Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier incapable of overcoming Palestinian resistance
On Sunday, Damascus Radio emphasized the difficult standoff in which Israel has found itself in wake of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s “incapability to quell the Intifada”, SANA news agency said.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio indicated that the military escalation in the region, due to Israel’s encouragement of an attack on Iraq, has become an Israeli priority. According to the radio, this is intended to cover Sharon’s failure in facing Israeli public opinion, through the distribution of masks against nuclear radiation in the framework of American preparations for launching war on Iraq. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israel exploits September 11 attacks
- Damascus radio: Israeli premier’s plot to quell Intifada “about to collapse”
- Damascus Radio blasts Israeli policy of “delusion”
- Damascus Radio slams US “obvious bias” towards Israel
- Damascus Radio: Israel “using” regional tension to increase crimes against Palestinians