Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government
Damascus Radio on Tuesday reported that the International Amnesty call for the arrest and prosecution of Israeli officials, due to war crimes they have committed, has surfaced after the international community had felt “fed up” with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s government’s crimes.
The state-run radio, in its commentary, stressed that Prime Minister Sharon is “further cementing his government with much more extremist and hostile officials” such as Saul Mofaz and Benjamin Netanyahu, who have already “committed war crimes against the Palestinian people”, the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported.
In addition, the Syrian radio emphasized that the current “sharp political and economic crisis” due to the Intifada in Israel, has forced Premier Sharon to call for early elections before next February.
Moreover, the radio underlined that the Palestinian people would never give up to the Zionist invaders’ plots and would defend themselves by all means, in order to restore their usurped rights. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Joining of new Israeli Ministers gives way to further “Zionist extremism”
- Damascus Radio: Israel exploits September 11 attacks
- Damascus radio: Israeli government on brink of collapse
- Syrian State-run radio lashes out at “world silence” over Israeli “brutal crimes”
- Damascus Radio blasts Israeli policy of “delusion”