Damascus Radio: Joining of new Israeli Ministers gives way to further “Zionist extremism”
Damascus Radio reported that Saul Mofaz and Benjamin Netanyahu’s joining the narrow government of Premier Ariel Sharon, as ministers of “War and Foreign Affairs” receptively, have opened the doors for further Zionist extremism in the race for early Israeli elections, SANA said Wednesday.
In its daily political commentary, Damascus Radio pointed out that any chance for realizing peace in the region is but only an illusion, especially when Israel is away from the international law accountability.
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon will continue fighting the Palestinian “intifada” with Mofaz and Netanyahu’s “terrorist capabilities”, the Syrian radio added.
The state-run Radio also urged the Arabs to prevent and end "Israeli extremism and terrorist practices" and called on Washington to move with a strategic vision to acknowledge the dangers of the ongoing aggression and occupation.
In addition, Damascus Radio called upon the Arabs to consolidate and unify their positions in defending their existence, land, rights, security and interests which have been in danger. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier’s victory in Likud to strengthen extremism
- Damascus Radio: Israeli political crisis - sign of “extremism”
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government
- Damascus Radio praises Palestinian Uprising; says it is “stronger” than “Zionist brutality”
- Damascus Radio: Sharon’s “big deception” uncovered