Damascus Radio praises Palestinian Uprising; says it is “stronger” than “Zionist brutality”
On Monday, Damascus Radio stressed that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s threats to “Judaize” Al-Khalil, to support and increase settlements in the West Bank and to commit further brutal aggressions are an indication that the Israeli occupation has “nothing but the bloody terrorist and brutal destruction”.
The state-run radio, in its daily commentary, cited by SANA, said that the Israeli brutal practices have not brought security to Israel and that all promises of the Israeli leaders to abort the Intifada or Uprising were mere “illusions”.
Moreover, the Syrian Radio hailed the Intifada, which proved that it was stronger than the Zionist brutality. In addition, the radio said, its persistence increased the domestic crisis within Israel. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus-Based Palestinians React with Anger to ‘Israeli Brutal Crackdown’
- Hamas Politburo Chief: the Intifada Might Use Weapons at a Later Stage
- Spin the Bullet: Israel, Children and Death
- Damascus Radio praises Syrian diplomatic actions
- Israel's Gains from Vittorio's death Won't stop the intellectual intifada