Damascus Radio praises Palestinian Uprising; says it is “stronger” than “Zionist brutality”
On Monday, Damascus Radio stressed that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s threats to “Judaize” Al-Khalil, to support and increase settlements in the West Bank and to commit further brutal aggressions are an indication that the Israeli occupation has “nothing but the bloody terrorist and brutal destruction”.
The state-run radio, in its daily commentary, cited by SANA, said that the Israeli brutal practices have not brought security to Israel and that all promises of the Israeli leaders to abort the Intifada or Uprising were mere “illusions”.
Moreover, the Syrian Radio hailed the Intifada, which proved that it was stronger than the Zionist brutality. In addition, the radio said, its persistence increased the domestic crisis within Israel. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israeli policies include killing and destruction
- Damascus Radio: Joining of new Israeli Ministers gives way to further “Zionist extremism”
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation, supported by the US - pushes region into “explosion”
- Damascus Radio blasts US financial aid to Israel for new settlements
- Syrian State-run radio lashes out at “world silence” over Israeli “brutal crimes”