Damascus Radio: Sharon’s “big deception” uncovered
Damascus Radio said Saturday that just a few days following the Aqaba Summit, in which Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon announced his acceptance of the so-called Road Map, has Israel launched its missiles and tanks against
Palestinian children, women and old men.
In its daily political commentary, cited by SANA, the Radio said that Sharon’s “big deception” has been revealed. The Israeli premier, who seeks to delude the world that he has become a man of Peace, has failed to convince
humanity of this.
The state-run Radio indicated that the ongoing Israeli occupation and assassination operations perpetrated by Israeli troops are the main reason for the escalation in fighting between the sides.
It further said that if international efforts were serious in reaching a just and comprehensive settlement , they would set off by implementing the International resolutions, which oblige Israel to end its occupation.
According to the report, obliging Israel to peace efforts is the basic key to make any efforts succeed.
If the American administration was serious in its efforts, it would exert pressure on Israel, which
seeks by its terrorist practices to bury the peace efforts, the radio concluded. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israel hopes for Palestinian inner struggle
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation, supported by the US - pushes region into “explosion”
- Damascus Radio regrets Powell’s accusations
- Damascus Radio expresses doubts on seriousness of US, Israel to achieve peace
- Damascus Radio: Israeli policies include killing and destruction