Damascus Radio slams Israel's complaint to UN
Damascus Radio criticized Tuesday Israel's complaint to the UN Security Council at a time, "Israel is well-known of its violation of the international legitimacy resolutions".
The state-run radio, cited by SANA, said that the Israeli complaint to the UN Security Council marks a "new maneuver that will not deceive anyone inside or outside the Security Council".
The radio stressed that Israel "fabricated the events in south Lebanon to expand the circle of tension" in order to "run away from being [committed] to peace". (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Damascus Radio lashes out at Israeli “war crimes”, “US double standards”
- Damascus Radio slams US blind bias towards Israel
- Damascus Radio stresses importance of commitment to UN
- Damascus Radio slams US “obvious bias” towards Israel