Damascus Radio slams US for veto of Security Council draft resolution
Damascus Radio stressed in its daily political commentary that by using the veto to prevent the condemnation of Israel for the war crimes committed against the Palestinian people and the Arabs, Washington has showed yet another “crystal clear evidence of her blatant bias to Israel”.
The state-run radio emphasized that the US move against the Syrian proposed draft resolution, which has gained the support of the Security Council’s permanent members, came within the framework of the US blessing given to the “Israeli extermination campaign and bloody terror practiced on (a) daily basis against the Palestinians”.
Furthermore, the radio, cited by SANA, said that the "US opposition to the Syrian draft resolution reveals the fakeness of the US allegations regarding the achievement of peace in the region". (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Syrian daily slams US veto on resolution condemning Israel for assassination Hamas founder
- Israel Kills Four Palestinians, Wounds Scores in Beit Hanun; US Vetoes Mideast Draft Resolution
- Damascus Radio: Israel “using” regional tension to increase crimes against Palestinians
- Damascus Radio slams US policy towards Middle-east crisis