Damascus Radio stresses significance of Syrian President’s upcoming visit to Britain
Damascus Radio on Saturday emphasized that ahead of his upcoming visit to Britain, President Bashar Al-Assad made clear Syria’s stance towards central regional and world issues, its important role in the region and in the Security Council as well as its continuous desire to coordinate international efforts for the interest of Pan-Arab causes to consolidate stances for confronting imposed challenges.
Cited by SANA, the state-run radio said that President Assad’s visit to London, during these Arab and international critical circumstances, gains ultimate importance due to Syria’s general strategy, under the leadership of President Bashar Al-Assad, who has made “summits diplomacy” a “basic means of expanding Syria’s” ties on the international level, especially the European one. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Syrian President’s diplomacy will gain support for Arab causes
- Damascus Radio continues to emphasize significance of Assad’s visit to Britain
- Damascus Radio: Syria gains world respect due to commitment to principles
- Damascus Radio hails Assad's Kuwait visit
- Damascus Radio hails as '\'turning point'\' Assad's China visit