Damascus Radio strongly blasts US bias towards Israel
Damascus Radio on Sunday expressed regret over the International community’s “passive stance towards the Israeli massacres against the Palestinian people” and the US “partiality in favor of Israel”, according to SANA.
The state-run radio affirmed that the “American administration is justifying and encouraging the Israeli crimes”, and stressed that the US has gone far in its bias in favor of Israel when it concentrated on disarming Iraq from the alleged weapons of mass destruction and threatened with the launch of a military strike against it without taking into consideration the atomic arms that Israel possesses, and neglecting a catastrophe that might result from its policy in Palestine.
Cited by SANA, the Syrian radio called on all Arabs to take “practical procedures” to restore Arab solidarity based on firm cooperation and coordination. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israel’s weapons of mass destruction pose '\'real threat'\' to region
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Damascus Radio urges Arabs, world - to force Israel to comply with Security Council resolutions
- Damascus Radio: US double-standard policy indicates hostility towards Arab causes
- Damascus Radio lashes out at Israeli governments