Damascus Radio: Syria gains world respect due to commitment to principles
Damascus Radio said Wednesday that President Bashar al-Assad’s diplomatic activity on the summit level has a tremendous effect on making Syria the center of all moves that tend to fortify the pan-Arab stance in wake of challenges and to explain the realities of developments, due to the Israeli ongoing aggression on the Palestinians.
Cited by SANA, the state-run radio, in its daily political commentary, said that Damascus remains committed to its stances of principles and this has gained it the respect of the world and appreciation for the Syrian President. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation, supported by the US - pushes region into “explosion”
- Damascus Radio stresses significance of Syrian President’s upcoming visit to Britain
- Damascus Radio continues to emphasize significance of Assad’s visit to Britain
- Damascus Radio: Syrian President’s diplomacy will gain support for Arab causes
- Damascus Radio: Calls for holding international conference aim at liquidating Intifada