Damascus Radio: US “turning blind eye” to “Israeli crimes”
On Sunday, Damascus Radio reported that it is surprising for the United States to seek a UN Security Council resolution in order to be able to attack Iraq militarily in compliance with a pre-mediated decision made by the “lords of oil.”
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio stressed that at the same time, Washington is “turning a blind eye to the Israeli crimes against humanity and its threat of erasing Iraq from the map by nuclear bombs”, according to SANA news agency.
Furthermore, the radio emphasized that it is not a matter of double standard policy, but that the United States has a “deformed vision” and is “exploiting the international imbalance in favor of the new world order and Israel after guns have been turned at the Arabs and Moslems”.
In addition, the daily wondered whether Arabs have done something to protect their rights. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Damascus Radio: Israel exploits September 11 attacks
- Damascus Radio lashes out at US policy on Iraq, Israel
- Damascus Radio: US double-standard policy indicates hostility towards Arab causes
- Damascus Radio urges Arabs, world - to force Israel to comply with Security Council resolutions