Damascus Radio: US double-standard policy indicates hostility towards Arab causes
Damascus Radio stressed Monday that despite international efforts to void the US draft resolutions from its military content, Washington tries to interpret UN resolution 1441 as a “cover to her threats to strike Iraq”.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio said that while Baghdad announced its readiness to facilitate the international inspectors’ missions, the US administration “ignores the Israeli crimes” perpetrated against the Palestinians and turns a deaf ear to voices urging the US to force Israel into signing the non-proliferation treaty of nuclear weapons.
Cited by SANA, the Syrian radio added that the continuation of the American double standard policy towards causes in the region represented the increased hostility against Arab causes and a blind bias towards the Israeli aggressive policy and its practices, which contradict the United Nations legitimacy resolutions. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation, supported by the US - pushes region into “explosion”
- Damascus radio lashes out at US policy
- Damascus Radio lashes out at US policy on Iraq, Israel
- Damascus Radio: US ignoring global anti-war public opinion