Damascus Radio: US double-standard policy indicates hostility towards Arab causes
Damascus Radio stressed Monday that despite international efforts to void the US draft resolutions from its military content, Washington tries to interpret UN resolution 1441 as a “cover to her threats to strike Iraq”.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio said that while Baghdad announced its readiness to facilitate the international inspectors’ missions, the US administration “ignores the Israeli crimes” perpetrated against the Palestinians and turns a deaf ear to voices urging the US to force Israel into signing the non-proliferation treaty of nuclear weapons.
Cited by SANA, the Syrian radio added that the continuation of the American double standard policy towards causes in the region represented the increased hostility against Arab causes and a blind bias towards the Israeli aggressive policy and its practices, which contradict the United Nations legitimacy resolutions. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus radio blasts US “rumors” on Syrian-Russian nuclear cooperation
- Damascus Radio: Resistance to continue till Israeli occupation ends
- Arab Americans Heckle Pickering for US Policy on Iraq
- Damascus Radio: US “turning blind eye” to “Israeli crimes”
- Israeli Journalist: Violence will not End in Palestinian Territories Unless Root Causes are Removed