Damascus: US support pushes Israel to kill Palestinians
Damascus Radio on Monday stressed that the American unconditioned support to Israel pushes its "extremist" leaders towards more terrorism, killing of the Palestinians, demolishing of homes and rejection of the just and comprehensive peace.
In its political commentary, the Radio said that instead of asking Israel to commit itself to the international legitimacy, to withdraw from all the occupied Arab lands and to contribute in establishing the just and comprehensive peace, the American administration offers guarantees to Israel on the non-withdrawal to the line pf 4th of June 1967 and on maintaining its security under all conditions.
The Radio concluded by saying "The international community knows well that Arab rights are well-established and the just peace is based only on the UN Security Council resolutions and the Arab peace initiative", adding that it also knows that no security could be established in the region without the restoration of all the occupied lands. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio blasts US support of Israel
- Damascus Radio condemns Israeli Prime Minister extremist stands
- Damascus Radio slams US blind bias towards Israel
- Damascus Radio: Israeli occupation, supported by the US - pushes region into “explosion”
- Damascus Radio: Resistance to continue till Israeli occupation ends