DART Society Concludes a Training Program for University Students
DART, the Student Entrepreneurship Society, concluded in collaboration with Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship, the training program that was held at Princess Sumaya University for Technology last week.
The training program titled “Unleash the Entrepreneur” aims at developing the entrepreneurial spirit among participating students, increasing their awareness on entrepreneurship and managerial work, locally and regionally.
The intensive course was attended by over 50 students from the Jordanian University, the Hashemite University, Princess Sumaya University for Technology, and Jordan University for Science and Technology. During the 4-day long program, trainers shed the light on key topics and major issues chiefly on personal development and entrepreneurial skills growth.
The training program comprised courses titled “External Relations Management”, “Event Management”, “Unleash the Entrepreneur in You”, “Social Media Training”, as well as a course on Soft Skills which outlined communication and presentation skills.
Remarkably, DART Student Entrepreneurship Society is an initiative by Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship that aims at bridging the gap between academia and the business and industrial worlds by actively holding specialized sessions and workshops to reflect the needs of the labor market.
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) Announces the Winners of “ DART” Coordinators
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Introduces Students to DART Society
- H.M. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah Places the Foundation Stone for the Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship
- QRCE Selected as Regional Best Practice for MEDA Region
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) Launches Entrepreneurship Development Initiative