Hamas calls for "Day of Rage" in the West Bank
Hamas has called for "angry protests" against Israel. (AFP/File)
“We call on you to actively participate in an angry protest against the crimes committed by the Israeli army against our steadfast people in Gaza and to support the courageous resistance,” Hamas said on flyers published online Thursday.
The messages targeted Palestinians in several cities in the West Bank, including Hebron, Tulkarm and Bethlehem.
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad call for Palestine ‘day of rage’
- Hamas calls for Palestinian ‘Friday of Rage’ in West Bank
- Israel Braces for a Palestinian Day of Rage Following Air Raids on West Bank and Gaza
- Palestinians Call for a Day of Rage on Israel\'s Polling Day
- Israel Expects more Trouble on Palestinian ‘Day of Rage’ Friday