Dealings in Omani Company’s Shares Suspended due to Fire
Oman’s Capital Market Authority (CMA) has issued a decision suspending dealings in the shares of Al Wataniya (National) Industrial Investment company with effect from Sunday, reported Oman Observer.
The decision has been made because of the fire on 10 April in an egg tray production factory of Al Khaleej Converting Industries, an affiliate of Al Wataniya (National) Industrial Investment company.
The paper quoted officials as saying that that the company's board is currently assessing the damage caused by the fire and is investigating the causes of the accident – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Oman’s First Pharma Firm to Launch 16 Drugs in April
- No casualties in Kuwait Petrochemical Industrial Company fire
- Oman Postpones Privatization of Omantel
- Oman to Host Forum to Boost GCC Investment
- Construction Product Holding Company (CPC) establishes an industrial company in Egypt with a capital of USD 120 million