Dealings in Omani Company’s Shares Suspended due to Fire
Oman’s Capital Market Authority (CMA) has issued a decision suspending dealings in the shares of Al Wataniya (National) Industrial Investment company with effect from Sunday, reported Oman Observer.
The decision has been made because of the fire on 10 April in an egg tray production factory of Al Khaleej Converting Industries, an affiliate of Al Wataniya (National) Industrial Investment company.
The paper quoted officials as saying that that the company's board is currently assessing the damage caused by the fire and is investigating the causes of the accident – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- GCC markets under selling pressure in Feb-06.
- Playing with fire? Abu Dhabi State Fund demands a hefty $22 billion to seal banking deal with Malaysia
- Ghosts of Mubarak's past: Egypt's economic conference comes with a lot of 'baggage'
- Oman issues report on raod accidents
- Fire Department & EQUATE launch Safe Campaign