Deira City Centre celebrates Ramadan
Deira City Centre is celebrating Arabic culture this Ramadan by staging its extremely popular exhibition for the third year in a row, at its Centre Stage, displaying symbols of traditional Emirati life.
Cultural icons such as the date palm tree, water well, henna hand painting and a falcon display remind visitors about the history of this part of the world, while they enjoy fresh dates and Arabic coffee at the exhibition. The centre of attraction for this display is a pair of animatronic lifelike camels which fascinate adults and children no end.
The exhibition that will help visitors and residents, who are new to the culture, learn about its roots, will be on until the end of Eid festivities. The mall will also be distributing free chocolates during Eid for its shoppers.
Deira City Centre is also urging its visitors to make a difference this Ramadan by donating specific items such as spectacles, clothes, books and mobile phones to the needy people through the Red Crescent Society.
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ Charity Drive Makes a Difference this Ramadan
- Mirdif City Centre welcomes visitors to celebrate mall’s 1st Holy Month
- Deira City Centre Brings Emirati Traditions to Forefront for Eid Al Adha & UAE National Day
- DSS 2009 Photography Exhibition officially opens in Deira City Centre amidst traditional ambience
- It’s a Great Gold Rush this Ramadan at Oasis Centre