Delay of Iraq TV programme
Due to technical difficulty Iraq TV was unable to show Ayad Jamal Aldin's controversial interview last night at 20:30 AST. Instead it was shown at 22:30 AST last night, and importantly will be shown again this evening, 23 November, at 17:00 AST.
In the interview Ayad Jamal Aldin, leader of the Ahrar Party, reveals the truth about the extent of corruption within the Iraqi government and voices his disgust at the manner in which parliamentary seats have been distributed - using the Ministry of Trades rationing list - in the forthcoming election.
"This is a colossal assault to the rights of the Iraqi people. The use of the list is appalling, because the Ministry of Trade is one of the most corrupt institutions in the country!" Says Mr. Jamal Aldin.
For the full interview and to learn the truth about Iraqi politics switch on tonight (23 November) to Iraq TV at 17:00 AST.
- Info2cell.com partners with Future TV to provide television content to mobile phone users in KSA
- Libyan TV presenter brandishes gun on air
- Member of Iraq Governing Council killed as announcement on new president delayed
- Ayad Jamal Aldin reveals the truth about corruption and sectarian violence in Iraq
- Vote on Iraq-US security pact delayed