Delectable Delicacies this Eid at Conservatory Restaurant, Al Manzil Hotel
Celebrate Eid Al Fitr with a festive meal together with loved ones at Conservatory Restaurant, Southern Sun Al Manzil Hotel's popular all-day dining destination. Nestled in the heart of Old Town Dubai, enjoy seasonal Arabic delicacies, an authentic ambiance and warm hospitality as you tuck into a cheerful lunch or dinner on this special day.
Savour a full Arabic buffet lunch for AED 245, laid out with seasonal favourites such as saj and an Ouzi carvery, an extensive salad bar, special Eid juices and sweet stacks of delectable desserts, alongside popular international dishes such as seafood pasta and pizza.
Dinner is another delicious affair, with an exquisitely crafted Arabic set menu, served with special Eid juices – or you can opt for courses from Conservatory Restaurant's delicious international à la carte menu for AED 195.
- Enjoy an Extraordinary Eid Feast with Esca Restaurant at Qamardeen Hotel
- Enjoy a Festive New Year’s Eve Dinner at Al Manzil Hotel’s Conservatory Restaurant
- Enjoy a taste of true Arabian hospitality this Ramadan at Southern Sun Al Manzil Hotel
- Al Manzil Hotel Presents Traditional Christmas Treats at Conservatory Restaurant
- New Menu at Conservatory Restaurant Brings