Deputy Mayor of Amman Patronizes Al Hussein Neighborhood’s Celebration of the Independence Day
Celebrating the 64th anniversary of the Kingdom's independence, Deputy Mayor of Amman, Eng. Amer Al Basheer, inaugurated the first school for females specialized in basketball at Al Hussein neighborhood in Tla Al Ali, and another school for soccer at the Youth Park in Hai Nazzal area.
Eng. Al Basheer emphasized that the celebration organized by the Department of Recreational and Sports Affairs in the neighborhood's park, marks GAM's keenness to support and activate the sports and youth, serving the new generations and molding their talents, by providing them with the necessary infrastructure.
Speakers at the festivity tackled the achievements realized by virtue of the wisdom and leadership of his Majesty King Abdullah II, stressing, at this occasion dear to all Jordanians, their ultimate loyalty and belonging to the Hashemite supremacy, and praying to the Almighty, God, to keep the leader with good health and welfare.
The celebration included several artistic shows, popular dances (Dabkah), and poems expressed pride of this precious day.
It also presented many recreational performances and games, and a charity bazaar of gifts and masterworks.
- Deputy mayor patronizes Abu Nseir District's celebration for the King's birthday
- Al Basheer Honors Exceptional School and University Students
- Al Basheer Sponsors Al Shahd Charitable Foundation’s Independence Day Celebration
- The Mayor of Amman patronizes the Cultural Forum of the Blind on the occasion of His Majesty’s birthday
- GAM Holds Environmental Day in “Ghamadan Park”