Development of new Tunisian network for air quality control
According to the latest statistics, the industrial activities in Tunisia have grown rapidly in particular in the urban centers. Industry sector accounts for 30% of the consumption of energy, which results in air pollution. To deal with the problem of air pollution, a network of air quality control is being developed. <i>La Presse</i> reports that this network will be completed by 2006 covering eight permanent stations located in Tunis, Sfax, Gabes, Bizerte, Sousse, Gafsa and Kairouan.
- Axis introduces HDTV image quality and precise iris control in new fixed network camera series
- Axis and Kowa introduce a precise iris control that sets new image quality standards for surveillance cameras
- New system to control energy consumption in Tunisia
- NEW NETWORK PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER APPOINTED AT GULF AIR CARGO
- Qatar Green Building Council seeks to improve indoor air quality