Director Fouad Sharafeddine rescues drowning man
Famous Lebanese director Fouad Sharafeddine has courageously saved the life of 30-year old Karim Fadawy from drowning, reported the Yalla online Lebanese news service.
The adventure started when Sharafeddine decided to take a nice rest at his beach house in the Batroun area, which was interrupted by a sudden and sharp cry for help from outside the director’s condo.
Sharafeddine knew that at that time of the day, 9 am, the lifeguards would still be off-duty.
Without hesitation, the middle aged director ran out to find Fadaway on the verge of drowning.
He directly jumped into the water and dragged the victim back into safe shores.
After securing the man, Sharrafeddine called an ambulance, which according to him “arrived in no time.”
Fadawey was then rushed into a Batroun area hospital, where he is still recuperating.
Meanwhile, the saintly director has even paid a ‘welcome back’ visit to the recovering Fadawey – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Recently divorced, this Egyptian screen siren just came back to the silver screen. Her first stage act, however, failed.
- Car Accident Kills Five, Injures Two in Lebanon
- Lebanese Delegation in Cyprus to Solve Immigrants' Issue
- Mohammad Malas Criticizes Syrian Cinema Institute Administration
- Lebanese Premier to meet Int’l Monetary Fund Director in Washington for talks