Doha to Host First GGC Conference to Discuss Heart Problems
Doha will host the first Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) conference to discuss heart problems in January next year, reported the Gulf Times newspaper on Sunday.
The event is jointly organized by the Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) and the GCC Council of Health Ministers.
The conference will gather prominent speakers from all over the world, HMC said.
The conference aims to discuss common heart problems seen in the Gulf, new trends in cardiology and continuous medical education in medical specialization, said the paper – Albawaba.com
- Green master plan for Qatar Foundation
- Doha to Host First Bosnia Donor Conference
- HMC and International Academy for Design & Health host design and Health Middle East 2013
- Leading scientists to attend diabetes symposium in Doha
- qatar foundation hosts unesco’s arab states mid-term review on ‘education for all’