Dow Wire & Cable Showcases Advanced Solutions at the 2010 Middle East Electricity Exhibition
February 08, 2010 – Dow Wire & Cable, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company, today announced that it will showcase its leading portfolio of materials and technology solutions for medium, high and extra-high voltage power cables at the 2010 Middle East Electricity Exhibition (MEEE), scheduled to be held from February 9 – 11, 2010 at the DubaiInternationalExhibitionCenter.
Dow and Ducab will host a joint seminar - “A Value Chain Approach to Long Lasting Cable Life Cycle” - on February 9, 2010 from 12:00 to 13:00 in Seminar Room 4.2 outside Hall 4. Dow and Ducab will share their insights on the elevating standards of cable manufacturing and material selection to help produce cables with enhanced longevity, reliability and lower lifetime system cost.
- abhar wire & cable to become iran’s first company to implement powerful java-based erp
- Dow Wire & Cable Presents Advanced Materials Solutions for Electric Power Cables at Middle East Electricity 2009 Exhibition
- Ducab to showcase its production capabilities in high voltage power cables at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2006
- Saudi Electricity Company collaborates with Dow Chemical to improve power reliability and reduce costs in the kingdom
- AHRA Cables Company participates in the 6th Water, Electricity & Power Generation Conference & Exhibition