Dow Wire & Cable Showcases Advanced Solutions at the 2010 Middle East Electricity Exhibition
February 08, 2010 – Dow Wire & Cable, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company, today announced that it will showcase its leading portfolio of materials and technology solutions for medium, high and extra-high voltage power cables at the 2010 Middle East Electricity Exhibition (MEEE), scheduled to be held from February 9 – 11, 2010 at the DubaiInternationalExhibitionCenter.
Dow and Ducab will host a joint seminar - “A Value Chain Approach to Long Lasting Cable Life Cycle” - on February 9, 2010 from 12:00 to 13:00 in Seminar Room 4.2 outside Hall 4. Dow and Ducab will share their insights on the elevating standards of cable manufacturing and material selection to help produce cables with enhanced longevity, reliability and lower lifetime system cost.
- Dow Wire & Cable Presents Advanced Materials Solutions for Electric Power Cables at Middle East Electricity 2009 Exhibition
- Dow unveils ‘Dow Inside’ program
- Ducab to showcase its production capabilities in high voltage power cables at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2006
- Ducab extends commitment to WETEX 2006 as support sponsor
- BAHRA Cables Company participates in the Saudi Elenex 2010