du to sponsor live performance of singing sensation Tom Jones in UAE
Proving its dedication to providing world-class entertainment, du is the official sponsor for Welsh singing sensation Tom Jones’ first-ever concert in the UAE. The concert – which will take place at ADNEC, Abu Dhabi Hall at 6.30pm on Friday 16 April – comes as part of a series of events which du is supporting, having entered into a partnership with Flash events company. The collaboration between the two parties aims to bring top-quality entertainment and enjoyment to the lives of people in the UAE.
The concert is the second in a series of Flash events which du will be supporting, having already sponsored the highly successful Il Divo concert, which took place at Emirates Palace West Park in Abu Dhabi. The multinational quartet, whose blending of operatic technique with romantic and popular song has taken the world by storm, was brought together by pop impresario Simon Cowell in 2004. The talented group has scored 36 number-one chart positions across 26 countries, and recently released their new album, The Promise.
- Il Divo delights crowd of thousands at first Abu Dhabi concert, presented by Flash Entertainment
- Welsh megastar Sir Tom Jones saves the last dance for Abu Dhabi as he blasts out a legendary performance
- Flash Entertainment announces popular music legend Sir Tom Jones will perform in Abu Dhabi
- ADNEC announces Googoosh live in concert at Abu Dhabi Hall
- ADNEC introduces ‘Abu Dhabi Hall’