Dubai International Airport Inspected
General Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Minister of Defense, made an inspection tour Monday of the Dubai International Airport.
He visited different sections of the airport and was briefed on them by officials.
In addition, General Shaikh Mohammed inspected facilities in the departure lounge and instructed officials to maintain the highest level of service offered to passengers and to simplify travel procedures.
Khaleej Times reports that Shaikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation and Chairman of the Emirates airline, accompanied Shaikh Mohammed during the visit.
He informed Shaikh Mohammed with regards to the progress on the construction of the second floor of the departure building. The floor will be intended for people coming to see off departing passengers and will have a restaurant, shops and other facilities. (Albawaba.com)
- At least eight dead in ceiling collapse in construction site at Dubai International Airport
- DNRD Director visits Passport Section at Dubai Airport to inspect operations ahead of DSF 2006
- General Shaikh Mohammed offers condolences
- Dubai Customs mobilizes 440 inspectors to serve passengers at Dubai International Airport in summer
- Dubai Customs foils bid to smuggle 4 Kg of Crystal Meth at Dubai International Airport