Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC)
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC) is the premier venue for exhibitions, meetings and conferences in the Gulf and wider Middle East region, offering 35,000 square metres of prime exhibition space in various configurations. To meet the needs of our rapidly-growing exhibitors, DWTC will add an additional hall by September 2006, offering an additional 15,000 square metres. This development will be augmented by a further 120,000 square metre venue planned for Dubai Exhibition City, part of the Jebel Ali Airport City, by 2009. This venue is set to be one of the most prestigious conference and exhibition locations in the world, offering unmatched facilities and support.
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media company and a primary facilitator of two-way trade with Greater China. It provides sourcing information to volume buyers and integrated marketing services to suppliers.
The company helps its community of more than 479,000 active buyers to source more profitably from complex, overseas supply markets. With the goal of providing as many effective ways as possible to advertise, market and sell, Global Sources enables suppliers to sell to hard-to-reach buyers in 230 countries.
- Global Sources Opens Dubai Office to Bring Largest-Ever Exhibition of China Suppliers to the Middle East
- 2008 China Sourcing Fairs in Dubai Expand 60 Percent; Event Is The Largest China-products Exhibition in The Middle East
- Middle East's Largest-Ever Exhibition of China Suppliers Opens Today in Dubai
- “Dubai Exhibition World” – The Middle East’s Iconic New Venue
- Number Of Visitors Reaches All Time High At DWTC