Dubai Investments distributes 6% cash dividend
Dubai Investments PJSC, the largest investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market, held its 14th Annual General Meeting at the Raffles Hotel in Dubai, on April 20, 2010.
At the meeting, the shareholders approved the recommendation of the Board of Directors to distribute a cash dividend of 6% for the year ended December 2009.
The shareholders unanimously approved the appointment of Mohamed Saif Darwish Ahmed Al Ketbi as Director of the Company in place of Anis Abdullah Al-Jallaf, who had tendered his resignation from the Board of Directors.
Further, the Board of Directors, in their meeting held subsequent to the Annual General Meeting at the same venue, elected Suhail Bin Fares Al-Mazrui as Chairman and Hussain Mahyoob Sultan as Vice Chairman of the Board.
- Adi Livneh Notifies the Company of his Decision to Resign as CEO
- Dubai Investments approves 12% cash dividend, 6% bonus shares
- Global EGM approve capital increase by 35% and distribution of 50% cash dividend and a 10% stock dividend
- Dubai Islamic Bank to distribute 25% cash dividend for 2013
- Global MENA Ijarah Real Estate Fund announces distribution of Dividend