Dubai Investments Park participates in environment clean up campaign
Volunteers from Dubai Investments Park have got together with the Dubai Municipality team to clean up several designated areas in Dubai Investments Park, including the areas near the labour accommodation.
Omar Al Mesmar, General Manager, Dubai Investments Park, said, “Environment conservation and protection have always been high on our agenda and this Clean Up the World campaign gives us an opportunity to extend our commitment towards the betterment of the environment. As responsible corporate citizens we duly recognise our duty to support environmental issues, especially at an age where modernisation and industrialisation have put considerable strain on the natural environment.”
Through this campaign, the Environment Department of Dubai Municipality intended to enhance co-operation between various stakeholders to advance environmental issues, improve environmental awareness and emphasise the importance of reducing waste generation.
Over the years, Dubai Investments Park has been involved in several environmental campaigns at various levels. It recently extended its support to the ‘Go Green’ campaign in Dubai which saw the participation of hundreds of school children in an environment-themed painting competition.
- dip receives appreciation certificate from dubai municipality for adopting nvironment protection measures
- Arjaan Dubai Media City by Rotana “Clean-up the World”
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence participates in the Clean Up UAE Campaign for a healthy environment
- Dulsco partners with Dubai Municipality for ‘Clean-Up the World’ campaign
- Dubai Municipality Launches ‘Clean Up the World’ Campaign