Dubai Investments reports net profit of AED 744 million for nine months ended 30 September 2006
Dubai Investments PJSC (“DI”) reported exceptional results for the nine months ended 30 September 2006 (‘the Period”), with consolidated total income of AED 1.45 billion, which is 48 per cent more than the total income of AED 977 million for the nine months ended 30 September 2005 (“same period last year”). The net profit for the period was AED 744 million, which is 93 per cent more than the net profit of AED 386 million for the same period last year. These outstanding results were the product of excellent performances by group entities.
Annualised return on average equity (“ROE”) is expected to be 37 per cent p.a. Total assets have increased to AED 5.8 billion, a growth of 76 per cent over the total assets of AED 3.3 billion for the same period last year.
Total Shareholders’ Equity has increased to AED 3.4 billion, a growth of 89 per cent over the Total Shareholders’ Equity of AED 1.8 billion for the same period last year mainly on account of substantial net profit achieved and an increase in capital of AED 858 million as a result of rights issue during the Period.
- Dubai Investments reports net profit of AED 1.035 billion for half year ended 30 June 2008
- Dubai Investments Q3 total income reaches AED 1 billion, with net profit at AED 386 million
- Dubai Investments reports net profit of AED 1.56 billion for the year ended 31 December 2008
- BANK OF SHARJAH PROFITS UP 170 PER CENT
- Union National Bank (UNB) announces results