Dubai Islamic Bank expands footprint with three new branches in UAE
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) announced today the opening of three new branches – one in Abu Dhabi and two in Dubai – bringing the bank's UAE network to a total of 66 branches.
The new branches in Dubai are located in Al Qusais and Al Lisaili areas while the new Abu Dhabi branch is based in Shahama. All three branches will offer customers the full range of DIB's products and services. Due to a high demand for ladies-only banking, the Shahama branch will also include a dedicated Johara section.
"One of the pillars of our Retail strategy for 2010 has been to enhance convenience and accessibility for our customers. To support this, we will further strengthen DIB's footprint and endeavor to be within close proximity of all our customers across the UAE," said Dr. Adnan Chilwan, Chief of Retail and Business Banking, Dubai Islamic Bank. "We plan to expand our network to 74 branches across the UAE by the end of this year, to cater to our growing and geographically spreading customer base."
"Dubai Islamic Bank always endeavors to provide its customers with optimum services, through introducing unique Sharia-compliant products, adding new branches at convenient locations and more," said Rashid Mahboob, Head of Branches Management, Dubai Islamic Bank. "We are certain that the opening of our new branches will be of immense benefit to our customers. We look forward to welcoming them in our new branches and opening more branches in the near future."
- Nedal Ameen: All efforts exerted to make placement a success in 3rd license
- AlHudaCIBE and ASASAH sign MoU to flourish Islamic Microfinance Products
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank opens a new full service branch in Al Murour area in Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Islamic Bank opens three new branches, bringing UAE-wide network to 74
- First Gulf Bank expands its network through two new branches in Dubai