Dubai police: Israeli politicians will be allowed to enter
Chief of Dubai Police Lt Gen Dahi Khalfan was quoted as saying on Wednesday that "The UAE will not prevent the entry of Israeli politicians following the assassination of Hamas leader Mahmoud Mabhouh." According to him, Dubai will not ban the entry of persons holding dual nationalities (one of them Israel) unless they are Mossad suspects."
Khalfan told Egypt's Dream 2 TV Channel that the recent killings in the emirate of a leading Chechen figure, Lebanese singer Suzanne Tamim and Mabhouh do not affect the security image of Dubai or the UAE. He stressed that Mabhouh was still alive if he was accompanied by one guard. "Hamas must today looking at its offices in Damascus and find out who leaked the information to the murderers of Mabhouh," Khalfan added.
According to him, Arab media see the Mossad's operations as if they are "miracles," while the Israeli media had been critical of the recent act by its spy agency.
- Hamas denies Dubai claim on Mossad agent within the group
- Dubai Police Chief insists al-Mabhouh was betrayed from within Hamas
- Dubai police chief: Hamas leader was assassinated by a group of 11 persons
- Dubai sure Mossad behind Hamas leader assassination
- Dubai police found DNA proof of Hamas leader killers