Dubai Properties Group Hosts Bazaar for Al Noor Centre
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, hosted a two-day bazaar for Al Noor Centre at their headquarters in Dubai to support children with special needs.
The bazaar, which proved popular with the more than 1100 DPG employees, displayed a wide variety of handicrafts made by students at the Centre ranging from office stationery to home decor, ladies bags and wallets to homemade cookies.
The event also allowed employees to interact with the Centre's inspiring students who attend Al Noor Centre for professional training which allows them to integrate into the community. All proceeds from the bazzar were donated to the Centre.
As a builder of diversified communities, Dubai Properties Group seeks to connect people and support diverse strata of our society through community-oriented activities. DPG continuously endeavours to host events and activities that engage and support the community in which we live and work.
- Al Noor Centre Shakes, Rattles and Rolls with the Big Moo
- al fajer properties donates aed150,000 for children with special needs
- The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence Hosts Special Bazaar for Al Noor Centre at Al Barza Ramadan Tent
- Dubai Properties continues to support the Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
- Ramada Downtown Dubai hosts children from Al Noor Training Centre