Dubai Properties Group Hosts Bazaar for Al Noor Centre
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, hosted a two-day bazaar for Al Noor Centre at their headquarters in Dubai to support children with special needs.
The bazaar, which proved popular with the more than 1100 DPG employees, displayed a wide variety of handicrafts made by students at the Centre ranging from office stationery to home decor, ladies bags and wallets to homemade cookies.
The event also allowed employees to interact with the Centre's inspiring students who attend Al Noor Centre for professional training which allows them to integrate into the community. All proceeds from the bazzar were donated to the Centre.
As a builder of diversified communities, Dubai Properties Group seeks to connect people and support diverse strata of our society through community-oriented activities. DPG continuously endeavours to host events and activities that engage and support the community in which we live and work.
- The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence Hosts Special Bazaar for Al Noor Centre at Al Barza Ramadan Tent
- Dubai Properties Group Volunteers Visit Cancer Patients at Dubai Hospital
- Dubai Properties Group Supports UAE Heritage with an Evening of ‘Traditional Activities’ for Seniors
- Dubai Properties Group to Unite Over 17,000 Stakeholders in Support of Earth Hour 2010
- Dunia celebrates the opening of its new Oud Metha financial centre by hosting ‘Family Fun Bazaar’