Dubai Properties Group Hosts Design Demonstration for Residents of Layan Community
Dubai Properties Group (DPG) today announced it hosted a ‘Design Workshop’ for residents of its Layan development. The demonstration was the first in a series of community events and activities planned to enhance the Layan lifestyle and reinforce DPG’s commitment to customer satisfaction.
The complimentary workshop was hosted by the DPG interior design team and featured recommendations and solutions on interior decor. Residents were offered an opportunity to learn about space planning, furniture layout options and paint colour schemes to personalize their apartment or villa at Layan. In addition, each resident was entitled to schedule a one-on-one sessions with DPG’s interior designers to explore creative design and decorating ideas for their new homes.
The Layan community includes an impressive portfolio of ready-to-lease villas and apartments located in the heart of DUBAILAND®, the landmark tourism, leisure and entertainment destination. Residential units at the Mediterranean-themed desert oasis feature unique architectural elements, terracotta roofs and warm colours that deliver the mystique of desert living with all the modern conveniences of urban life, making the project a preferred destination for families.
- Dubai Properties Group brings the Ramadan spirit to its communities
- DPG celebrates National Day with residents and employees
- Dubai Properties Group celebrates the 40th Anniversary of The UAE National Day at its Communities
- DPG rewards talented gardeners in its Layan community
- Dubai Properties Group signs with new retail outlets for Layan Community