Dubai Quality Award, Dubai Human Development Award
Dubai Quality Award, Dubai Human Development Award &
Dubai Service Excellence Scheme ceremony
Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,
UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai
The Department of Economic Development (DED) cordially invites you to the ceremony for recognizing the winners of the 2009 cycle of the Dubai Service Excellence Scheme (DSES),
Dubai Human Development Award (DHDA) and the Dubai Quality Award (DQA),
at a ceremony to be held on April 7, 2010, at Grand Hyatt, Dubai.
The initiative is part of DED’s efforts to spread the culture of quality and excellence
among businesses and maintain the competitive advantage of Dubai.
- DED set to honour leaders in quality, service excellence and human development
- DED hosts workshops on successful participation in quality and human development awards
- Imdaad bags award for Dubai Quality Appreciation Program at Dubai Quality Awards 2010
- DED to honour winners of quality and excellence on April 5
- UAE Exchange bags Dubai Quality Award and DSES Award