Dubai sets up department for Islamic affairs and charity
Dubai has issued law no 12 for 2005 setting up a department for Islamic affairs and charity work, WAM reported Friday. According to the new law, the department shall draw general policies for promoting Islamic culture, raising religious awareness, supervising printing and distribution of the holy Quran, Islamic books and audio-visual records, and establishing and managing mosques and Islamic schools.
- Maintenance work on 30 mosques in Dubai
- Emarati Official Urges for Action against 'Unislamic Practices'
- Thirteen embrace Islam at Bahrain Center
- Dubai Islamic Affairs Department Signs MoU with DPG for Development and Maintenance of Mosques at Master Developments
- ramadan awareness program launched for non-muslims