Dubai Shopping Festival CEO Announces New Executive Appointments
As preparations for the seventh annual Dubai Shopping Festival switch into high gear, Chief Executive Officer of the Festival Hussain Ali Lootah has announced the new executive appointments in the management team.
“The promotions and re-designations come as a reward for the invaluable contribution made by these persons,” said Lootah, “But the new posts also impose a greater responsibility on them to bring in freshness and innovation into the festival.”
As part of the new appointments, announced in a in an official Dubai Shopping Festival press release, Ibrahim Saleh becomes Chief Operating Officer (COO), Saeed Al Nabouda Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Elham Abbas Corporate Communications Director, Laila Suhail Corporate Alliance Director, Ibrahim Abdulrahim Administration Director and Najwa Al Rahma Special Projects Director.
CEO Lootah hailed the role of the Dubai Shopping Festival Supreme Committee, headed by H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, president of the department of civil aviation and chairman of emirates; Lootah said the group has made Dubai Shopping Festival increasingly successful each year. (www.albawaba.com)
- Gender gap? What gender gap? UAE female professionals shine at the Dubai Shopping Festival
- Dubai Shopping Festival organizational body restructured
- Dubai Festival City appoints executive director
- Dubai Festival City announces agreement appointing IGY to manage Festival Marina
- Sheikh Ahmed announces dates for Dubai Shopping Festival 2008