Dulsco Qatar awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification
Dulsco Qatar WLL, part of UAE-based Dulsco LLC, which is celebrating its 75th year of operations, has announced that it has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification for Quality Management Systems (QMS) by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards.
ISO 9001:2008 is the internationally recognized benchmark for QMS. Bureau Veritas Certification, the world's leading certification body, validated Dulsco Qatar’s compliance with the certification’s strict requirements. Dulsco Qatar has proven that it efficiently manages its business activities in a manner that ensures consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
“Our Quality System as defined by the ISO certification will enable us to provide added value to our products and services. We would like to commend the excellent teamwork displayed by our employees in order to achieve this success and extend our sincere gratitude to our customers and suppliers for their high expectations and constant feedback, which motivated us to focus on quality and optimize our processes,” said Joseph Mathew, General Manager, Dulsco Qatar.
Dulsco Qatar outsources manpower to Qatar’s oil and gas, construction, and logistics sectors. They also operate in the area of Waste Management collection and disposal of non-hazardous solid waste based on full compliance with the laws and regulations of Qatar’s Municipality Environment and Safety Section.
- Dulsco Abu Dhabi installs new automated static compactors at ADNEC
- Awareness campaign launched to enhance delivery of integrated waste management services in UAE
- Dulsco offers specialist service to Government Authorities in Sharjah to address emirate's growing waste management requirements
- Enormous Health, safety, environment-related activities conducted in various employee camps in UAE and Qatar
- Essential training in first aid, fire fighting and emergency evacuation given to around 3,000 employees in UAE