Dutch foreign ministry delegation visits Yemen
Chairman of Shoura Council Abdul Al-Aziz Abdul Ghani met in Sanaa on Saturday with a delegation of the Dutch Foreign Ministry that included the Human Rights ambassador De Clarck and director of the policies in the foreign ministry Sonia Der Mear, the official <i>SABA</i> news agency reported.
During the meeting, they shed light on the efforts exerted for protecting human rights and steps exerted by Yemen in this respect.
They also discussed the outstanding role of the Shoura Council in human rights, the agency concluded.
- German Foreign Ministry delegation to visit Yemen
- Iraqi governing council delegation to visit Yemen
- Yemen's vice president visits in Ministry of Human Rights
- A Polish delegation headed by Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shows keen interest in Jafza
- Masdar hosts high level economic round table between UAE and Dutch Delegation