E- tickets sold out for Tunisia-Morocco match
E-tickets for Tunisia-Morocco World Cup qualifier envisaged to take place on October 8 are sold out. La Presse reports that within the framework of modernization of services on line, an internet site for the sale of Tunisia-Morocco match tickets was launched on September 19. Within 36 hours, about 10,000 tickets were sold, and the quota of tickets was exhausted. Tunisia, top of Group 5 with 20 points, needs a draw in this match in order to qualify for a third successive appearance at the World Cup.
- Hospitality packages for final day of tournament now sold out
- Tunisia needs one point out of Morocco match
- Egyptian band Cairokee cranks out a new album again!
- jump the q. cinestar movie tickets are now available online
- Abu Dhabi set to welcome the football world as tickets for the Fifa Club World Cup UAE 2010 go on sale