E-Vision supports DIFF as Media partner
E-Vision, which is part of Etisalat and the leading cable TV provider in the region, today announced its sponsorship as a "Media Partner" to the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF), which will be held from December 9-16, 2009.
According to Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CEO, E-Vision, “Our support for the DIFF represents our approach to encourage the vibrant film industry as part of our ongoing commitment to promote such significant cultural events. We look forward to yet another year of great entertainment with a diverse array of local and international films to delight our viewers.”
E-Vision has been supporting local creative talents and productions in the UAE and has used its nationwide network to promote the best in cinema to its customers.
E-Vision is the leading regional source to offer over 300 TV channels, in 21 different languages, ranging from sports to movies, from documentaries to music and kid's channels. E-Vision's product line-up includes 15 premium packages from all the major TV providers like Showtime, Orbit, ART, Pehla, Firstnet, TFC, Pinoy Plus and many more, in addition to the E-Vision Basic package.
- E-Vision supports Middle East International Film Festival as Gold Sponsor
- E-Vision cools the summer heat with attractive promotion
- Beat the summer heat with the best in cable entertainment through E-Vision’s attractive Summer Promotion
- Switch On to E-Vision for a chance to win AED 400,000 worth of gift vouchers and experience great entertainment
- E-Vision launches C-Span channel on its cable network