Economic report on Riyadh
The Higher Commission of Riyadh Development has issued a report on investment climate in Riyadh city. The report indicated that the number of plants in Riyadh Region reached 1148 until the end of 1423H with total finances of nearly SR 32 billion. They included 111,729 workers in the fields of manufactured mineral products; machines; equipment; chemical industries; plastic products; and industries of building materials, clay, ceramics and glass.
- Population and Business Booms in Riyadh
- Belgian Crown prince visits Riyadh
- Saudi PPPP concludes with SAR billions worth of deals signed in petrochemicals, printing, packaging and plastic industries
- Dr. Khalid Bin Mohammad Al Sulaiman leads inauguration of Saudi PPPP 2009 at Riyadh International Exhibition Centre
- Gulf Extrusions showcases latest line of architectural application products at Saudi Build 2010