EDCH to Host 90 Global Operators in Dubai
Emirates Data Clearing House (EDCH) today announced its participation and sponsorship of the 68th plenary meeting of the ‘Transferred Account Data Interchange Group’ (TADIG) which will start tomorrow on November 10 and will continue until Thursday, November 12 at The Address, Dubai Mall.
EDCH is preparing to welcome and host over 90 global operators at the event, who are meeting to be updated on the latest innovations and processes for defining data interchange procedures. Its main focus is billing and is one of the main groups responsible for managing international roaming agreements.
“Being able to host TADIG in Dubai is a great opportunity for EDCH. It will provide us increased recognition in the industry and fully confirm our position as one of the world’s leading clearing house services providers,” said Ahmed Al Mehyas, General Manager, EDCH. “Billing is the number one concern for operators offering roaming services, and through this working group we will be able to share best practice and design a road map for future performance enhancements.”
TADIG is a working group of the GSM Association and enjoys 250 members worldwide. It comprises of four active sub-groups covering all areas of roaming and billing issues which are vital for the provision of international mobile services. Established in 1994, EDCH is one of the leading clearing houses in the world and it provides a complete solution to GSM operators for roaming facilities to be provided to their customers.
“We are delighted to welcome our peers and colleagues from around the world to Dubai and hope that they will find this conference rewarding,” Ahmed Al Mehyas continued.
- Algiers hosts Magrebian Conference on Electronic Data Interchange (EID)
- Emirates Data Clearing House hosts international roaming group meeting
- United Arab Emirates signs memorandum of understanding to host Summit on the Global Agenda in the upcoming years
- Standard Chartered hosts Global Research Briefing sessions for corporate clients in the UAE
- Mohammad Bin Rashid Centre for Leadership Development to host 90 leaders from the US during Dubai Policy Watch forum