Education and Training Tops 2010 Budget Allocation to Boost Saudization Drive
With 42,000 jobs created for Saudi nationals in 2009, Saudization will be a key focus area in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) this year. The Ministry of Labor is committed to providing special incentives to companies that employ Saudis. The new Saudi budget has earmarked SR137.6 billion (AED134.5 billion) to education and training, which is set to boost Saudization in the country.
Estimates further show that the Saudi economy is pegged to grow at 4 percent in 2010, which will drive cross-sector employment creation opportunities in the country.
- Bank Report: Saudi Unemployment Set to Rise to 15 percent
- zamil air conditioners gets gcc award of distinction
- Recruitment of 100 Saudi youth complements Saudization plan of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
- Alshaya and HRDF agreement spotlights retail careers in the Kingdom
- New Job Opportunities for Saudis through Premier Radio Station