Egypt’s Al Ahly Bank Launches five Online Projects
Al Ahly Bank has launched five new projects to facilitate online purchasing, money transactions and banking services, Business Today reported.
The first project, according to the monthly magazine, is for the issuing of an Internet credit card in association with Master Card International, enabling the clients to purchase online products through safe transactions.
The bank is also launching mobile banking, which offers banking services to clients through their mobile phones from anywhere in the world. The Mobile Bank will send and receive information using SMS, SIM and Tool Kit systems to connect to WAP Internet service, the magazine said.
The third project, called Al Ahly Transfer, will upgrade money transfers for Egyptians living abroad. The bank is also offering call center services and telebanking to enable clients to inquire about their accounts and credit balance via the telephone – Albawaba.com
- Tejari launches operations in Egypt in partnership with Al Ahly for Development & Investment
- Egypt's Al-Ahly master of the world
- Dubai eGovernment launches 'mPay' as online adoption of government services continues
- HSBC seeks involvement in Qatar's mega-gas projects
- Banking Services Via Cellphones in Egypt